We can custom-build “wheelchair” accessible units. This was 5 stall custom unit for the City of Oshawa. Some of the highlights were:
- 5 unit trailer
- 1 wheel chair accessible room per ODA regulations and guidelines including the auto-door opener, locks and annunciators
- Complete ramp system for accessibility
- 400 gallon black holding tank
- 270 gallon fresh water tank (with city water by-pass option)
- Fibreglass reinforced interior panels with insulation laminated
- Spray-foam insulated floor
- HVAC split system – providing ducted heat and air-conditioning
- LED lighting – in and out
- Smooth panel finish on exterior
- Stainless steel counters/sinks
- Aluminum steps and hand rails
- Emergency back up battery power
- Auto-switch for optional generator power
This was a great project that we are proud to have built here in our Huron Park facility.
Our customer’s words:
Again, everyone I have spoken to regarding the trailer is highly impressed and speaks of the high quality of work that was put into making the trailer.
We are thankful for the great product and the ease of working with you gentlemen.
I wish you all the best of luck with your company and feel free to use the City of Oshawa as a reference
Thank you again